+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fruits Of My Labor (A-113)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by commanderpete
    Another good thing about our boats--you can stick your head out the hatch and see where you're going while taking a whiz
    I never looked at it that way.....maybe we'll mount hatch so it opens to the aft!

Thanks to all for the kind words and honest criticism. Sorry I haven't responded to many of the posts. I've been a little busy lately, and, the support of this group keeps me going. Well, that and more coffee than food!

SO ooo OOO Fine! Like that handle there. Nice frame, first class. How you going to lock it?

Mean to tell me you can't you can't sawzall the top of the garage door opening - make like a hinged one foot tall however wide piece that'll swings up out of the way when needed??? Hey! the boat comes FIRST!!! Self, wife, kids, family, dogs, taxes, religion, govmint: AFTER the boat. You got that?

glug, glug, glug....

Hot and humid weather makes me think about water. I just can't drink enough of it. We bought this baby from a guy in MI. It came out of a Cape Dory 28.

Placement and support is proving to be more difficult than I thought
    Attached Images  

I realize that this is a pretty insignificant step compared to all of the work you others have done and are doing out there. But we're actually putting something on the boat instead of taking things off.

Sole( or maybe they're called sub-sole )boards are going down and I wanted to get the forward areas of the bilge painted out first.
    Attached Images  

...here's the bottom sides getting sealed with epoxy...
    Attached Images  

...and here's how they fit together...
    Attached Images  

Exclamation

Go for it, Tony, nice work.
    Be interested to see what that upper step becomes. Guess you're partially closing off the V-berth 'aisle' for stowage?

What is it they say?
    "A remodel of a thousand angles begins with a single piece of ply."

Gorgeous prep on the hull!!!
    Last edited by ebb; 07-17-2005 at 07:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread