Thread: Fruits Of My Labor (A-113)

Threaded View

Mike I just knew that you could contribute a photo (or two or three, hint, hint) here. So far I see two spots for a fold-up counter that will add some work space. I used to dream of a big galley table a few folks could sit around swapping stories and ideas while eating a good meal. But these are small boats. A folding cockpit table would be great though!

Ebb, you might recognize that basket from the Scott Sprague cutter listing you brought us from yachtworld. Lots and lots of beautiful stuff there. Like all of the room I thought we had. What I wish for is Little Gull's masterfully planned and finely executed interior, but I've learned to accept that my brain pan don't work that way.

Talkin' trash with Jerry! Laura and Charlie Jones did a real nice install on their boat Tehani. They used a squared pail that was tucked into the galley cabinetry under a step. Easy to get to but otherwise out of sight. I don't think it would be easy to reach from the cockpit though. so how about a sneak peek at your idea?

There used to be roughly 50,000 photos of the Bristol Channel Cutter galley with fold-up counters but this is the only one I can find now. But here's a Falmouth Cutter galley too. Following Mike's suggestion of looking at 22 footers for ideas that could realistically fit in our hulls.
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by Tony G; 07-14-2010 at 11:47 AM.
    My home has a keel.