Craig

I'd love to help with anything on Faith. I must have been dropped alot as a baby because I don't mind the itchy, I don't mind the cramped spaces checking something twenty times to see if it fits yet doesn't really bother me either. But, I really get annoyed when I epoxy my hair to the back of my head

End of boom sheeting really does seem like the logical answere precisly for the reasons you mention. Way, way back when Bill first shared his mainsheet set-up on 76 I ran out and bought one based on his unfettered praise. (going to copy his outhaul assembly too!)

My big hurdle now is wether to mount the traveler on the coaming, outside/behind the coaming or inside/forward of the coaming. On the coaming I would have to eliminate or reduce the amount of arc on top of the coaming that would mirror the lovely curve of our deck. Outside would be ok but then we have to add fairleads or tubes through the aft wrap of the coaming and move the traveler car control line camcleats to the inside of the coaming. Inside would be easiest for traveler operation and mainsheet set-up, however, I keep seeing some really tough angles and crevices to lay glass into.

For a while now each time I go up the ladder into the cockpit I look at that general area and no revelation yet. Anyone have an idea? A picture or two?