Yes, I've allways been here lurking below the surface, studying, watching and reading. The one thing I haven't been doing much of is working on 113. Really looking forward to getting started though now that the cotton wood trees are nearly done blooming. I've finally learned that you just can't paint, varnish or 'poxy until after the fourth of July around our neighborhood.

Jimmy Buffett used to sail before he started making money like Warren Aren't all of the new boats-eh hmm-yachts-made of laminated $1000 bills? When I read the reviews with prices listed it sure seems like they are. Sure, sometimes I too lust. But I know inside this is all the boat I need.

I never looked at the paint issue that way. If I knew I'd never have to make repairs to the deck again I might be persuaded to use this silly rubber paint again. I've been called a damned fool more than once, thank you. But I guess we'll just go with something simple like Interlux for the nonskid. Just as an aside, I won a bet with the Mrs. and SHE'S buying the Awlgrip and supplies. All two or three gallons!!!

First I have to fair those decks a little. Then fill in a couple of holes and then make some new ones and then finish it off with some fillets and such. Then maybe paint. Who knows, I'm really at the mercy of retail public. Tony G

P.s. send pictures...