+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fruits Of My Labor (A-113)

Hybrid View

Hot Doughnuts!

..aint much of a cameraman!?! Why Pete, I've been very fond of a number of the photos you've posted deck hardware and nav aids to name a couple.

We're pretty lucky to have the Fargo Air Museum close by. It's not a big facility by any means but the owner/curator has a heck of a collection. Including a super corsair, one of eight remaining and the only one flying in the world.

Anyway, this is a sailboat site...

We're going to use the curved sections in the galley. The shorter piece will form the inboard corner of the ice box. That's right, I said ice box. Well, ice box/navstation/com. center. The longer of the two will form the inboard corner of the galley proper. Those two rounded corners should save alot of shin skin.

After seeing the radius I with I could find some teak veneer fast. I'd really shoot the wad on the main cabin. But as it is, it'll probably be painted white to open things up a bit. Maybe we'll put raised panels in the 'salon' to add a touch civility.
    Attached Images  

Cool beans Tony - I cannot wait to see your finished boat! But I gotta say, after seeing that sign on your workshop wall, I'm sure glad nobody has any shots of you working!
    Mike
    Totoro (Sea Sprite 23 #626)

Wink

Icebox! in northern Minn., isn't that redundant ?

Looks great !

Asst. Vice Commodore, NorthEast Fleet, Commander Division (Ret.) Brightwaters, N.Y.
    Tell me something......

How come you Ariel guys don't like the icebox?

Being able to reach a cold beverage while you're sitting in the cockpit.

Genius

This one likes it just fine! Nice idea.
    Mike
    Totoro (Sea Sprite 23 #626)

Thanks guys.

The sign was a b-day present from my friend that is a 'big-time' high end, anal retentive, finish carpenter. He likes to make fun of me because I always(used to) refer to Norm Abram's New Yankee Workshop. This guy has a wood shop I'd gladly live in. Counter space gallor, every tool you'd need, doubles of most of 'em, TV and stereo mounted in a dust-free cabinet, blah, blah, blah...But he still has to go outside to pee. So I chuckle at him, with my little hole in the dirt shop, because I'm one up on him. I've got running water-every time we get a good rain

Frighteningly redundant! Current weather: Highs in the sixties, lows approaching thirties. Epoxy: Stiff!

Pete,

The easy access cockpit available ice box is no more on 113. Sorry, but I'd just end up falling overboard.

As promised, an action shot!
    Attached Images  

I think this is just about the entire arsenal minus a few big clamps.
    Attached Images  

Cool!

Can you give us a shot of your vacuum bag system?

+ Reply to Thread