+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ariel 145 Skybird

Ariel 145 Skybird

Greetings everyone,
    This is my first post ever in life so I hope I hit all the right buttons...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    My A-145 sits in my yard in Bellingham, Wa. where I have worked on it, off and on, for the last three years. It has grown into a much larger project than I orginally thought.
    The decks were soggy along with the coach roof. I am in the process of installing bronze opening ports. I hope a photo follows.
    Attached Images  

Well congrats Skybird! Your post came through loud an clear. You should prepare, however, to enter the fray on those NON-stock portlights of yours.

And of course, it goes without saying, now that you know how, you're expected to post lots and lots of pics of your restoration efforts - especially exterior shots of your new portlights...
    Mike
    Totoro (Sea Sprite 23 #626)

Skybird

Man those ports are BEAUTIFUL !!
    Joe

Do you have any pics of those portlights from the outside? Especially from 20-30-40 feet away?

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by Remsbecher View Post
    Greetings everyone,
    This is my first post ever in life so I hope I hit all the right buttons...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    My A-145 sits in my yard in Bellingham, Wa. where I have worked on it, off and on, for the last three years. It has grown into a much larger project than I orginally thought.
    The decks were soggy along with the coach roof. I am in the process of installing bronze opening ports. I hope a photo follows.

+ Reply to Thread