ebb,
I may have provided the wrong link, maybe try: mistervee.com I haven't been there in a while but viewed the entire unit with all the info you requested except actual installation of the mounting braces. Members of his blog could receive blueprints parts and assistance if they wanted to build their own system, I was a member at the time and didn't take advantage of his offer, which I think has expired. I thought he was very open with disclosing information.
I haven't come across any info on PacificLight in my search.
I do however like the mister Vee ( I might add he makes 3 different models) because of its lightweight, the fact that the whole unit can be removed in minutes, making less prone to damage and thieves , it is the pendulum style, it's about 1/3 the price of anything I've found so far, has few custom one of parts that could be fabricated any where in the world. The unit has and is being tested in a pretty tough enviorment and Sven has found some weak points and rushed to correct them and sent out notices to customers of earlier models to correct them. When viewing, it appears to be prone to damage when compared to say the Moniter Windvane but it does seem to to be perfectly sized for the Ariel.