I bought a 1975 Pearson 26 for my brother-in-law who wanted one, he has been too busy to come down and get things going.He has never seen the boat. I don't need another boat, or so she-who-must-be-obeyed says. The boat needs some work, has good recent bottom paint. This is a very comfortable boat, more room and better insulated than my Commander or the Ariel.Was sailed here when I bought it four months ago. I would keep this boat myself but I have too much work and money in my Commander. It has a 22 gal water tank with sink, head and holding tank. main sail is in good condition - needs two slides replaced, havn't unfurled foresail- Seafurl needs bearings(frozen), cockpit deck is soft and I have replacement spreader and base for missing ones. Fin keel bolts are not corroded and rudder is good. Boat is in the water $1,600 takes it. This is a very easy boat to work on, could be put right in no time. Will post pictures soon as I can. It is in the water at Nautical Boats here in Portsmouth Virginia. Dog gone it I feel like a used car salesman, where is my stripped coat and poka-dot tie.