Hi all
My name is Rex francis from anchorright Australia.Web site www.anchorright.com.au Email rex@anchorright.com.au
I invented the SARACA boat anchor back in 1993, when we did our patent search there was nothing like it on record, after many long years of r+d we releast this anchor onto the market just before the turn of the twenty first centuary, and yes we have got it right. It wasn't long before we had learnt that there was another anchor launched about the same time called a bugle but after close examination it was clear to us that it's over all concept was well outside the scope of our invention. After launching the SARCA with well documented evidence all types of water born craft took to this new design like ducks on water, it looked different had a money back garantee and was not more of the same, but more importantly it worked. It wasn't long before a Mr z from New Zealand contacted me after seeing a demonstration at a Queensland boat show, this is where it gets interesting after reading some of the forums in relation to two new anchor designs from NZ. Mr z could sell ice to the eskimos and as it turned out I fell for his tactics ,to cut a long story short we exported the SARCA into NZ in 2003 again as our oposition can confirm we took the market by storm and then started manufacturing in NZ in 2004 it wasn't long before Mr z started his handywork by plotting to take over ownership of our patents and in fact all rights to our invention, talk about an experience in NZ next thing you know 2005 the crockna turned up follwed closley by the other NZ oposition theires sported not only the hoop like the crockna but a trip release that mimicked the SACA design. Needless to say we have now taken back all rights from NZ and manufacture here in Australia, A slightly differnt version of the state of affares as to the reasent reading on this forum. There have been so many untruths babled by our opposition to push there own barrow with absolutely no regards for fair comment or general buisness ethic's. The reason we have not picked this up before is because Iam not a forums buff and have far better things to do than bag our opposition but enough is enough. this forum was bought to my attention by my marketing manager here in Australia and pointed out that there are a lot of readers asking inteligant questions and only recieving a smoke screen, there Ive had my say and you probably wont here from me again unless you email rex@anchorright.com.au Iwill reply via email. As far as anchor tests go, sure you have heard enought lets see proof of what we are crowing about and why we are of such an interest to our oppositionn, check out our web site and pay attention to the incredible Tsuami report and watch our uncut DVD, this will take a while to streem load but once done will play smoothly. Iam sure many of the questions that you have not been given direct ansers for will be fully understood without ducking and diving. Any of our statments can be verified. If you would like to trial the SARCA simply email me you will pay for the anchor and frieght, you have three months for trial and if your not satified with it's perfomance a full money back garauntee will see you refunded and then you can enter your own report.
and incidentley you wont be charged for regalvanizing, however if you loss the anchor there is no refund.
One gentleman asked a question, why isn't the roll bar fixed to the rear of the shank, woudn't this give it more srenght? our resaerch over a period of six to seven years said yes it does, Sarca is fixed to the rear of the shank, why arn't the others it seems our patents have been pushed to the limits take he next step?

Regards. Rex Francis.