+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Albin Vega 27 Interior

Albin Vega 27 Interior

For all you interior redesigners, there's a thread on the Classic Plastic Forum: Albin Vega Questions . Neat ideas for a saloon/cockpit table and storing it and other interior features too.
    Mike
    Totoro (Sea Sprite 23 #626)

Gee, Howbout that removable cockpit floor!!!

Nice shot of nice sweedish cabinetry, wish we could s t r e t c h the Ariel a bit, the Albin 27 has a lot of interior. If the Ariel is Marilyn Monroe, then the A.27 is Monica Lewinski!
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
    [way later edit: http://bluewaterboats.org/albin-vega-27/
    nice 3D color drawing of interior in relation to the rest of the boat.
    Last edited by ebb; 11-02-2013 at 02:12 PM.

I never really liked the A.27 topsides much, so didn't really consider one when I was boat shopping. I much prefer our "Marylin" topsides.
    But it sure seems really well thought out on the insides. Another slick idea with the cockpit floor. I may have to start researching "sweedish" other made boats. Very well thought out.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mbd
    Classic Plastic Forum: Albin Vega Questions
    Just an FYI. The above link has been updated with some more photos highligthing various boats with "footwells". Seems like a real good idea for you taller renovators - or even just a good "galley space vs. bunk area" compromise.
    Mike

+ Reply to Thread