+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Pearson Hardware

Hybrid View

New tiller head?

Are we just talking window frames here from the fabricator - what happened to the rumours about tiller head fittings - only rumours?

Quote Originally Posted by CupOTea
    Are we just talking window frames here from the fabricator - what happened to the rumours about tiller head fittings - only rumours?
    Patients. We are getting information on all the hardware. It's taking some time because they are working out the pricing on new (to them) merchandise.

If you whish to be one of the first to receive this information, be sure we have your name, address and yacht number on file. Just E-mail me the data requested on the registration form.

Things are getting close and we should have the pricing information very soon. We will let you know when the newsletters are mailed.

Do you still need Commander window frame dimensions?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogle
    Do you still need Commander window frame dimensions?
    Thanks, no. Commander Pete supplied the information.

Post Newsletter In The Mail

The January edition of the newsletter is in the mail and it includes the source and pricing for the Pearson hardware originally made by Rostand. There are still a few items that have not been identified and cast, so we don’t have all prices. We’ll keep after it and let you know when we do get more information. The company also noted that their prices could fluctuate a bit due to the market price for bronze.

As noted before, the Association was their first "customer" asking for prices on the Rostand hardware. We are holding off on posting the information to give Ariel and Commander owners a chance to contact them before the "rush" of other Pearson skippers.

If you do contact them, please let us know your experience. From our initial contacts, they seem to be very conscientious and interested in pleasing their customers.

I did not get that info/issue. Can you PM me contact info as I would like to replace window frames. Anybody using tinted replacements?

+ Reply to Thread