Frank,

I went all the way back to page one and viewed the transformation as a slide show. That's one great looking redo! The shower is a fantastic idea. I was originally planning on just using a spray bottle in the cockpit, then Aussie Geoff's installed cockpit model came along, but, modesty prevails in your installation. We'll do come sizing up for an 'inside jobbie' here for sure.

The galley! Did I not spout off about a U-shaped galley way back when? Bam! There it is! I LIKE IT! A draining cooler. Simple and efficient. Nice little drop in storage behind it. The table is a great addition too. I always keep trying to locate one on the main bulkhead but never like it there. You may have struck a new chord.

The shelved anchor locker is cool. We'll keep our ears tuned to find out how the drain works out. It sure looks different now compared to when you bought her.

Those humongous berths are great. Inside and out! The v-berth/forward cabin is pretty much the head/storage area anyway, don't you think? I mean, would you want to sleep in the roomy, well ventilated main cabin or crawl into the v-berth? The cockpit berth would be the ultimate...on the right night. Here in the Land of 10,000 Lakes (that's 10,000 mosquitos per boater ) we'd surely need the dodger, bimini, leecloth, screen porch option. (Which I fully intend to make)

Frank, that's one sweet, little boat. How long did it take you to do all of this? Did you do everything right there in the yard or work at home too? I may complain some, well, ok, alot (the wife will verify this) about never getting to work on my boat, but, one nice thing is I get to see the changes other make and gain insight and inspiration from them.

Bless you soul for taking pictures, and Bill's for posting them. Keep 'em coming! Tony G