Mike, we are tentatively planning on leaving Newburyport July 7 and will be returning sometime around August 7. Weather permitting, we are going to start the trip one of two ways. The first will be to bounce up the coast doing overnights at the Ilses of Shoals, York Harbor, Little Stage Island Harbor, Biddeford Pool, Jewell Island, and then The Basin. The second scenario will be to do a straight shot from the Ilses of Shoals all the way to Cape Small, then on to The Basin. From the Basin, we plan to head north into Booth Bay, Muscongus Bay, and then into Penobscot Bay. I'm not sure if we are going all the way to Acadia this year like I want to as this will be my wife and son's first long voyage (four weeks), but we'll see. As far as the return trip, it may be one where we just try to get home in three days or bounce back down the coast taking our time. Again weather will play into this as will the crew's needs. As we get closer, more details will emerge obviously, but I wanted you to have a general time frame of when I'll be in the area. I hope we can coordinate at least one night on the hook together. There is a possibility that my friend in his CD27 will be with us as well as my parents in their S2. An Ariel will make it a fleet for sure! I'll be the one in a Ketch sporting a big grin!