PDA

View Full Version : FS Ariel #238 Located in Alameda, CA

Bill
12-13-2004, 07:13 PM
Kathleen and I have sold our house in Aptos, California (near Santa Cruz) and are moving to Hawaii. It looks like we're going to stay as we just bought a house. As we won't be in the Bay Area, we've decided to sell our Ariel.

Ariel #238 is in fairly good condition, with an Evinrude YachTwin 6 hp, 2 cycle outboard. I'm asking $5,500 and I have a few extras that go with my boat including a newer VHF radio.

The mast can be lowered (which I think is the meaning of "tabernacle"), yet I've never lowered it. I recently finished redoing most of the woodwork and the outside paint is in fair shape. I plan to repaint the interior between December 29, and January 10, when I return to the Bay Area.

The outboard motor was rebuilt about three years ago and I have, still in the box, a transom mount lift for the engine that I never used. I also have a beautiful removable wood floor for the cockpit sole.

We live on the island of Kauai. Mailing address is: Peter Luiten, PO Box 223844, Princeville, HI 96722. You can phone me at 808-826-9987 or E-mail me at pluiten@sbcglobal.net although I don't get on line too often. By the way, remember when you call that it is two(2) hours earlier in Hawaii.