PDA

View Full Version : Another Fine Newsletter

commanderpete
09-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Thanks Bill, and all the contributors, for the latest A/C Newsletter.

The article by Theis was especially good--the tale of a sinking boat in mountainous seas. I won't give away the ending for you, but he survived. The article on anchoring in the last Newsletter was great too.

Those who haven't registered and paid their dues are missing out. Cough up the $25 already and support the Association.

iceman
09-30-2004, 03:16 PM
I paid my dues this past spring and I havent received the summer newsletter let alone the latest issue :(
I know vermont is just a small blip on the radar,,but hey
Iceman

Bill
09-30-2004, 03:54 PM
Our apologies, Iceman. No excuses, but your complaint was forwarded to the treasurer and he was getting the newsletters ready to send to you. In the meantime, however, his wife ended up in surgery and is still recovering at the hospital. Consequently, Gene has been a little distracted lately, but I'm sure he will get them mailed shortly.

Anyone else who's paid their dues and failed to get the June and October newsletters, please let us know.

iceman
10-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the follow up
Hope Genes wife is doing ok
and gets to go sailing soon
Winter is knocking on our door..Blue Penquin is hauled out for the winter
Lots of spare time for the forum now,, :D
Iceman

Gravey
11-29-2004, 06:50 AM
Hi Bill,

I also have not received a newsletter. However, I have received the updated owners manual, which has been very helpful.

Regards,

c_amos
12-15-2004, 03:46 PM
I hope all is well with Gene's wife.

When you talk to him, add my name to the list too.

I got the summer news letter, but not the latest one.

Thanks.

Dan Maliszewski
01-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Hi Bill.
Best to Gene and wife, please add me to the list for June and Oct newsletters. Manual is top-notch, got it last fall.
Dan

c_amos
01-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Thanks Bill, and all the contributors, for the latest A/C Newsletter......

Those who haven't registered and paid their dues are missing out. Cough up the $25 already and support the Association.

Was thinking of this thread as I was reading the January 2007 newsletter. Another great job. Thanks to the officers, editor, and members of the association!

Well worth the price of admission. My renewal check is in the mail. :D