PDA

View Full Version : A-203 being scrapped - hardware available

Bill
09-12-2015, 11:07 AM
Penelope Craine is having Ariel 304 "decommissioned" in Portland, Maine. Cushions and new sails are available from her:

207-832-7699
snaabcv@aol.com

The boat's hardware should be available from Capt Jim's Marine Salvage:

Available hardware includes fixed port frames, opening ports, tiller head fitting, stemhead fitting, etc, and a roller furler.

Penelope says that if you're interested in any hardware, you should contact Capt Harkins ASAP.

See next post for Capt Jim's contact informaton.

Bill
09-13-2015, 12:13 PM
Ahoy!
My name is capt James Harkins, and we're in the marine salvage business in Maine. Our company is called "Captain Jim's Marine Salvage and Nautical Antiquities" I got your name from a woman who we are decommissioning her Pearson Ariel. She said your website has people looking for Pearson parts. We decommission many sail boat here in Portland and have a retail store as well. We have LOTS! of Pearson parts. Our web address is www.marinesalvagemaine.com if this is any help to you or your subscribers.
Thank you very much!! capt Jim

Captain James J Harkins IV
"Captain Jim's Marine Salvage
and Nautical Antiquities"
326 Presumpscott St
Portland ME 04103
207-838-9902
www.marinesalvagemaine.com

Bisquit
09-22-2015, 12:24 PM
I contacted him and purchased a vent - He was really helpful and quick to get back to me. I mailed a check - I'll update when I get the vent.

Phil

Bisquit
10-07-2015, 08:21 AM
Captain Jim shipped the vent as promised. It was a pleasure to do business with him.