PDA

View Full Version : F/S- With regrets A101 'Petrel' Cleveland , Ohio

RicknSue
08-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Ok, finally had to make up my mind to sell her, the big boat needs my attention(and money)....

The basics - she was a finely maintained mostly virgin boat when I bought her, and I added updates and tried to continue the tradition of using the top shelf things that the previous owners had. She is in sailaway condition.
Topsides are Interlux Brightsides-Greeen, Deck is Hatteras Off white, also in Brightsides. No skid is Interlux beads. Bottom is Red Micron 66(will need redone next spring). Deck was drilled/recored years ago and seems to de done great, no soft spots(and the wife is a expert at finding them). No leaks anywhere, hatches,windows, none!! Bilge always stays stone dry. Windows have the normal crazing, along with the hatch.
She's an original outboard model, so in the lazzerette is a newer Evinrude 9.9 electric start 2 stroke with remote controls- never an issue- starts on one pull if needed(don't ask- I was new to the boat then)..
Sails are good shape-short battened main, genoa,spinnaker and extras included.
Rigging is all good-no fishhooks or obvious bad signs, all running rigging 2 years old or less(except topping lift, and its fine).
She has all the regular safety stuff- VHF,Lifesling,Danforth anchor and new rode, safety kit,extra life jackets that goes with her.
Now for the upgrades- CDI roller furling(one of few things on this list not done in the last year ), Origio electric/alcohol 4500 2 burner stove, Garmin 2010 color plotter, AM/FM/CD/ipod stereo, shore power with 110 run for outlets and stove including new shore power cable, dual AGM/flooded battery bank 160AH, BRAND NEW waste plumbing from truhull to pump out-all is new, head,hoses,fittings,Ronco tank. Fresh water tank under cockpit. Raymarine ST1000plus tiller pilot(not installed- just needs a couple holes drilled), etc..(sure I'm missing something).
There are some pictures in the gallery, and I can email many more if wanted. We would keep this boat forever if we were staying in Cleveland, but we are planning on cruising full time in a few years and just need the room the bigger one gives us. We just spent the last week on her, taking part in the ILYA regatta, and she is just a fabulous vessel.
Dockage is paid until the end of Oct in Lorain, OH and that would go with the boat.
I'm offering it here first, because you guys/girls love these boats and would appreciate her properly.

$6000.00 OBO.

You can PM me through the site, or email is ohioflamesx4(at)juno.com, phone is 440-364-0857.

Thanks Rick