PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pulpits, Stanchions, Lifelines, Winches, etc

Full and By
02-02-2012, 04:18 AM
Hello! I'm rebuilding my Commander and have removed some of the original equipment that I will not be reinstalling. These Items are available for sale:

Bow Pulpit, stern Pulpit, Stanchihons, bases, etc: In good condition ..but bronze casting should be rechromed if you're doing a restoration.

4 ea: Tufnol sheet and halyard winches : handles are broken but I'll include the parts, winches need cleaning and some fresh neoprene washers..pawls are all there

Deckplate fwd (marinium?) no cowl ventilator

Mainsheet blocks: tufnol, original...ugly, functional

Main and jib Halyards: wire to rope, with bronze shackle, excellent wire condition

Anchor rhode storage roller: nicely fabricated wood, ingenius, teak and marine ply, suitable for mounting under the foredeck

and a ton of miscelany found on the boat...Just ask!

wmcgraw(at)gmail.com

Best to Ar Com owners from Cleveland

thanks

mbd
02-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Curious - got any pictures of your "Anchor rhode storage roller"? Feel free of course to start another thread for your restoration too! :)

Full and By
02-07-2012, 06:01 PM
My boat is strictly a daysailer and I have no need for this...but I am impressed that the previous owner fabricated and installed this and he said it worked well. It was mounted to the underside of the deck in the forepeak aligned with the marinium port designed to accept the cowl ventilator originally. The idea is that you unscrew the port, reach in and grab the anchor shackle and pull out enough rhode to do the job at hand.

You retrieve the anchor hand over hand, then feed the rhode down the hole while your accomplice winds 'er up from down below.

Full and By
02-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Here they are...

goodsteel53
02-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Sent you a PM.. thanks!

paulsproesser
05-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Im interested in your stern pulpit how much can i get it for?