PDA

View Full Version : Ariel 145 Skybird

Remsbecher
06-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Greetings everyone,
This is my first post ever in life so I hope I hit all the right buttons...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
My A-145 sits in my yard in Bellingham, Wa. where I have worked on it, off and on, for the last three years. It has grown into a much larger project than I orginally thought.
The decks were soggy along with the coach roof. I am in the process of installing bronze opening ports. I hope a photo follows.

mbd
06-08-2007, 07:21 AM
Well congrats Skybird! Your post came through loud an clear. You should prepare, however, to enter the fray on those NON-stock portlights of yours. :D

And of course, it goes without saying, now that you know how, you're expected to post lots and lots of pics of your restoration efforts - especially exterior shots of your new portlights...

joe
06-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Man those ports are BEAUTIFUL !!:) :)
Joe

Poodle Head Mikey
05-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Do you have any pics of those portlights from the outside? Especially from 20-30-40 feet away?

PHM
------

Greetings everyone,
This is my first post ever in life so I hope I hit all the right buttons...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
My A-145 sits in my yard in Bellingham, Wa. where I have worked on it, off and on, for the last three years. It has grown into a much larger project than I orginally thought.
The decks were soggy along with the coach roof. I am in the process of installing bronze opening ports. I hope a photo follows.