PDA

View Full Version : A-35 Serenity

serenity
04-12-2007, 05:42 AM
I have finally (many thanks to Ron P.) gotten my registration to Forums worked out and am pleased to be a member. I am very proud to be the newest steward of the 1963 Ariel hull #65, which did not have a clearly visible name. She will here in after be known as "Serenity". She is located on the Chesapeake Bay, and although I have a lot of questions, my initial interest is to see if anyone out there knows about Serenity's past or how I can find out that information?
A breezy spring to one and all!
Whitt

bill@ariel231
04-12-2007, 05:51 AM
Whitt

welcome aboard... congrats on getting Hull #65. You may have luck getting a list of prior owners from your state's boat registration organization. I had to track through three prior owners and make a trip to probate court to clear the title on my boat. no fun there but there was a bit 'o history discovered...

cheers,
bill@ariel231

p.s. this organization has an insatiable desire for boat pictures. When will we get to see A-65?

serenity
04-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Bill
Thanks for the info. I have some photos but they show her in land lock surrounded by very large gas eaters and getting a decent shot has been impossible. This weekend I might just get up there to find her free and clear and able to get wet. Keep you fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply.
Whitt

epiphany
04-22-2007, 04:14 AM
Congrats, Whitt! You'll love her. :)

Gotta ask: I knew a guy named Whitt, a long time ago, back in the college-ish days 20 years or so ago. Did you ever live in North Myrtle Beach for a summer or two with a bunch of crazy West Virginians? :D

I doubt you are that same Whitt, but it is a small world, and ya never know... ;)