PDA

View Full Version : Boat recommendations . . .

tha3rdman
02-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Well this is the 3rd time on the same post,1st time IE burped, 2nd my daughters Ipod froze the PC, wish me luck. It was probly better the first 2 times I typed it.

The short: Looking at a >38', live aboard dock queen with blue water capability for the future.

The long: We've crawled inside some of the Hunters (shhh) I really like the interior layouts, Catalina's not so much, I like the C&C's but a few of their older (mid 80's) models I have been around have Hull delam and deck cracks, recently we have been researching the larger Pearsons. There is 3 of us, and right now my wife is entertaining some opportunities in D.C. area, we like the house in HdG, Md and don't want to give it up, not to mention houses in the DC area are just ridiculously priced.

I respect your opinions, give me some good data to go with.

Thanks,
Paul

epiphany
02-25-2007, 05:53 AM
Paul -

If you can find one, check out the center cockpit Pearson 365. I was on a friends earlier this year, and the layout was awesome, I think that for the 3 of you it would work great. To me it seemed a better use of space than the layout of the Morgan OI 41 another friend of mine owns. The construction of the boat seemed very nicely planned and done as well.