PDA

View Full Version : 26 ft. Pearson Ariel - $5300 (sausalito)

Scott Galloway
08-25-2006, 01:19 AM
26 ft. Pearson Ariel - $5300 in sausalito, CA on Craig's List:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/boa/197778885.html

It sounds like a very nice Ariel.

c_amos
08-25-2006, 05:23 AM
NEWLY PAINTED!

GREAT COCKPIT THAT FITS 4-6 PEOPLE. VERY COMFORTABLE TO SINGLE HAND,

ALL LINES COME INTO THE COCKPIT, SELF FURLING JIB, SELF TAILING WINCHES, JIB, MAIN, GENOA, SPINNAKER, RIGGING IN GOOD SHAPE, SAILS IN GOOD SHAPE, TILLER, SINK, TABLE TO EAT ON DOWN BELOW, HEAD, SLEEPS 4, HANGING CLOTHES CLOSET. STURDY AND STEADY BOAT FOR THE BAY AND VERY COMFORTABLE CRUISING BOAT! BERTHED IN SAUSALITO. I HAVE OWNED THIS BOAT FOR 15 YEARS AND HATE TO SAY GOODBYE TO IT, BUT A BAD BACK FORCES SALE. READY TO GIVE A NEW PERSON MANY MORE YEARS OF FUN AND GOOD TIMES.
Would be nice to know the hull number.... ? It sounds like the owner has made some nice upgrades though.

Good luck!

racer bud
09-07-2006, 07:21 AM
I have spoken with the lady about this Ariel(about 1 month ago)..She is selling it because of back problems...the price was 5000.00 and at that time she said she was 'not' flexible on her price...She truly loves the boat...and It does sound like a very well cared for one...An acquaintance of mine at Loch lomond YH recently(3-4 months) bought 'Solidaire' for 2000.00..he has cleaned her up and she is very nice looking..and has roller furling jib.
Racer Bud