PDA

View Full Version : Any Ariels in NC?

hastingsml
11-17-2005, 04:35 PM
I might be interested in an Ariel in the near future but wanted to look at one without driving all the way to MD. Are there any in NC that I could look at just to help me decide if I want to pursue some of the one's that are on the market further north?

epiphany
11-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Hi -

I know of at least one - Craig Amos, onboard Faith, is up near Jacksonville, NC (I'm sure he'll post when he sees your message). I'm down in Georgetown, SC, just south of Myrtle Beach, so that's not too far out of NC. Closer than Maryland, that's for sure. :) You'd be welcome to stop by anytime and see Katie Marie.

These are great boats. A point driven home when you feel one come alive under a full press of sail - that is when you'll truly understand why owners love them so much. :)

Mike Goodwin
11-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Mine is almost in North Carolina , just 25 miles north of the line in Va. and is for sale . No need to go to Md.

Bill
11-17-2005, 10:21 PM
You might want to send hastingsml an E-mail. It's quicker. Click on his name to view his profile and then click on "send ... a message by E-mail."

c_amos
11-18-2005, 05:00 AM
I would be happy to give you the tour~!

I am on the New River, and have sent you a PM with my contact info. It's supposed to be a bit chilly this weekend, but I will be out there anyway. As a matter of fact I have a race on Saturday, but I kinda doubt there will be any takers (it is supposed to be high 40's low 50's and raining).

Let me know when you want to get together.

Craig

hastingsml
11-18-2005, 05:30 AM
Will be emailing someone, thanks.