PDA

View Full Version : Membership dues

iceman
09-15-2005, 02:46 PM
I havent sent money for membership dues yet, is there a benefit to me/Ariel Commander group, If so please refresh my memory

I plan on ordering rudder post bearing this week

Seasons almost over for sailing in Vermont..No Global warming up here

We did some racing this summer and placed 4th outtta 20 boats a couple of times..PHRF type racing..Beat some "big, fast" boats too

Ice

Bill
09-15-2005, 02:58 PM
I havent sent money for membership dues yet, is there a benefit to me/Ariel Commander groupIce

Well, your dues help keep this discussion board up and running, enable us to purchase quantities of weatherstripping, bearings, etc., so that we can offer them at a cost far below what you would pay if you placed a single order. Dues also cover the coast of the (sometimes) outstanding newsletter we publish four times a year. (We do, however, ask that members submit material for publication. The editor can't seem to write all the stuff by himself :( )

Off topic here, but when we spam E-mailed veryone for whom we had addresses, nearly 60 bounced! Please update your E-mail addresses when you renew your dues this winter. We don't try to conform board E-mail addresses with those in our db. We have no idea which is correct.

iceman
09-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I cant sail with the California crowd so what category woyuld be appropriate
i.e. How much do I send??
Ice

Bill
09-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Racer/Cruiser or Associate. Your call.

You can print the reg from from the home page and mail it to Gene with your check. Please be sure to include the boat's hull number, state reg number, & your mailing address, E-mail and phone numbers. Really appreciate your support.

Articles (stories) are always accepted :) And remember, we will edit them if you feel the need. But, always with your agreement. :rolleyes:

mbd
09-15-2005, 07:14 PM
We did some racing this summer and placed 4th outtta 20 boats a couple of times..PHRF type racing..Beat some "big, fast" boats too

Now aren't you glad you didn't sell, Tom??? Any words of wisdom you'd like to pass to Mike G?
:D