PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna bite off some fun?

Anthony/Bina
06-06-2005, 05:49 PM
I have a seawardly proposition for anyone interested...My husband's friend owns a Pearson Commander and now wants it off his hands. The boat's name is Seascape; its sitting pretty and peppy in Brisbane Marina (dock 6), and is definitely a fun fixer-upper. The boat has working sails, lifelines, a mini-kitchenette (sink and countertop), interior cushions in fair condition, and the interior is painted white (our boat was very raw fiberglass!!). There is also a motor available, (Evinrude?)whether it will crank up is kinda questionable! I have heard it huming and hawing, so it does have a heartbeat! ...Now the bad news, there is water in the cabin, mainly on the floor. Me being the novice I am at boating, am not sure of the source, leak or rainwater? The desk is weak in various places. There may be other problems that I'm not aware of....But, don't be discouraged, this is an adorable boat, as we all know, and a pure joy to sail!...Anyone wanna bite off a 26 foot, 5100 pound hunk of fun???

Bill
06-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Better indicate where the Brisbane Marina is located -- and if you have a price in mind.

Anthony/Bina
06-07-2005, 10:07 AM
located 20 miles from San francisco

cost under $500 dollars..