PDA

View Full Version : ariel 269 for sale

scott williams
05-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Divorce forces sail of my project boat. It is appx. 50% restored. It has been on the hard and dry for 8 years. She is completely striped and almost ready for re-assembly. Extencive structural reinforcing to all bulkheads,chainplate mounting locations etc. Interior has been painted but may need one more coat. The deck is almost ready for paint. Many parts have been rechromed.(bow fitting life line stations, etc. It has all new exterior teak , including many custom pieces ( traveler stantions Port rings etc. ) Ll interior wood is teak and has been refurbished and is like new. The cushions are new, in navy blue and burgandy piping. I have a new tiller. Window frames have been polished. Custom 2 piece cockpit door was built out of solid poly. Sail inventory is main, genoa and reaching spinnaker all in great shape with maybe 3 short seasons of use. It is on the original cradle. I can have a traile made for 2000. I would like to talk with anyone interested in this boat It needs a good home and some finishing touches. asking 4800.00 please call Scott Williams @ 616-218-5774 for more info the boat is in sw michigan.